Monday, January 6, 2014

Bout of Books ReadaThon 9.0 Updates



So I haven't given myself any major challenges or huge goals because of the kids going back to school and my job, but I at least want to give some kind progress update. This is my first Bout of Books readathon, and it's been very fun!  I would recommend it to everyone!

Monday:
Book Read: Frostbite by Richelle Mead
Number of Pages Read: 170
Participate in any challenges:Does signing up count?

Tuesday:
Book Read: Finished Frostbite by Richelle Mead (yah!)  started The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Number of Pages Read: 165
Participate in any challenges: The Sarahsaysread challenge (at home I had the laundry mat's pipes burst and ruined laundry day challenge)

Wednesday:
Book Read: The Luxe by Anna Godbersen 
Number of Pages Read: Only 45 my job and family came first today
Participate in any challenges:  Favorite Genre by Doing Dewey.  My favorite is YA horror and I posted a blog of my top 4.

Thursday:
Book Read:  The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Number of Pages Read:  40
Participate in any challenges:  The Double Date by WritingMyOwnFairyTale

Friday: 
Book Read:  The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Number of Pages Read:  20 sad but true
Participate in any challenges:  none

Saturday:
Book Read:  The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Number of Pages Read:  30
Participate in any challenges:  none

Sunday:
Book Read:  The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Number of Pages Read: 50
Participate in any challenges:  none
 
I may not have participate as much as I would have liked, but I still had fun.  I finished a book, started another great book and read over 500 pages.  I had an unexpected family visitor (which was wonderful) and a very busy end of the week for my job.  Next year when I participate, I might take a week off of work and actually enjoy a quiet week of reading.  It was a great experience, and I think anyone with a passion for reading should try it at least once. Thank you boutofbooks for a fabulous week!



No comments:

Post a Comment