Thursday, January 30, 2014

Daughter of Smoke and Bone Invite

Today I received an invite from the Goodreads Team to join a group hosted by the publishers of the Daughter of Smoke and Bone to reread the series before the final book Dreams of Monsters and Gods is released in April.  I literally just finished DOSAB last week.  It was beautiful, tragic, amazing, funny, fill with hot angels...I could go on, but I wouldn't want to ruin it for anyone.  The reread is helping with all the crazy confusing parts at the beginning by making it make sense.  Anyway the group is going to be having a giveaway, questions hosted by Laini Taylor, and of course discussions. My goal is to read Days of Blood and Starlight during the end of  February with the group.  Be sure to look up Daughter of Smoke and Bone Re-Read and join us.  It should be readtastic fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment